If you’re exhibiting at The Rental Show this year, take advantage of the media relations services provided as part of your exhibit fee.
Posting Product Releases and News
Each exhibitor is able to upload news releases, photographs, video, illustrations and other digital content to our online pressroom.
This information is made available to the trade/industry media at no additional charge to you. Just log in to the Exhibitor Media Center below and submit your material for review and posting.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when submitting material for our online pressroom. (You can also download a handy guide on how to submit your news releases through this website by clicking here.)
- To post to the online newsroom, exhibitors must be registered at The Rental Show.
- Product announcements should only be for products being exhibited at The Rental Show.
- Hard copies of press and promotional materials can be left at The Rental Show on-site pressroom located at the exhibit hall.
- Please only upload .jpg, .doc, .pdf, .xls, .gif or .png files. Video and audio files (.mp3, .mov, .mp4 and .avi formats) can be uploaded but will be stored on an off-site server (e.g. YouTube) and linked back into this online pressroom.
- If you need to upload more than 6GB of material, please burn it to a CD or DVD and mail it to:
5012 State Street
Bettendorf, IA 52722
- If you have questions, please complete the contact form and someone from The Rental Show will contact you within one business day.
Click here to go to the online submission form.
Hosting A Press Event
Feel your new announcement deserves a little more personal attention? ARA provides a limited number of 1-1/2 hour timeslots in its press center for announcements and press conferences. Product demonstrations can also be arranged in the same area.
We strongly recommend you review our Press Conference Guidelines to determine whether or not holding a press event is the right thing to do. If, after reviewing these guidelines, you still want to move ahead, we provide an online press conference scheduling tool for your use to reserve a time on the schedule. Press conference requests are reviewed and approved before they are scheduled, so if there are questions from the show’s organizers about your request, you’ll receive a phone call or email inquiry first before your event appears on the schedule we send to the media.
You can access the Press Conference Guidelines here.
Click here to go to the Schedule A Press Conference form.